Terms of Service
Under 18 Accommodation Guest Terms of Service
^ Go to Top
These Terms and Conditions apply to all applications for QUT Approved Under 18 Accommodation .
Please make sure you have carefully read and understood these Terms and Conditions before proceeding further.
- QUT Accommodation office must receive this Application at least two weeks before you arrive in Brisbane.
You must contact email@example.com if your application is made less than 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- The student must not arrive at the accommodation more than 7 days prior to the orientation or commencement of their course
- QUT will endeavour to meet your U18 accommodation requirement but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Confirmation of U18 accommodation will be sent to you after we received your arrival and flight details and the QUT placement (application) fee.
- An administration (U18 placement) fee is payable to QUT for processing the U18 accommodation application. QUT will endeavour to meet your homestay requirement but this cannot be guaranteed.
- A cancellation fee will be charged if the student cancels the U18 accommodation after the confirmation has been sent to the student or their agent, except in the case where the student does not come to QUT to study.
- The student is required to pay rent to your QUT Approved Under 18 Accommodation provider as stated in your rental agreement with the accommodation provider.
- The minimum length of stay in a QUT Approved Under 18 Accommodation is stated on your rental agreement with the accommodation provider.
- The student agrees to abide by the QUT Approved Under 18 Accommodation rules which will be provided in writing to the student when moving in.
- If the student damages the QUT Approved Under 18 Accommodation property, he/she will be required to pay for any such damage.