Do you arrange homestays on behalf of students? If so, you can register here to get special agent access.
If you've already registered, please log in.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all applications for QUT Approved Under 18 (U18) Accommodation.
As Agents, please make sure you carefully read and understand these Terms and Conditions before applying U18 Accommodation for your students.
1. QUT Accommodation Office must receive Applications at least two weeks before you arrive in Brisbane.
You must contact email@example.com if your application is made less than 2 weeks prior to arrival.
2. The student must not arrive at the U18 Accommodation more than 7 days prior to the commencement of their course.
3. QUT will endeavour to meet your U18 Accommodation requirement but this cannot be guaranteed.
4. Confirmation of U18 Accommodation will be sent to you after we received your arrival details and the QUT placement fee.
5. Information on U18 Accommodation costs and fees can be found on our website: https://qutvirtual4.qut.edu.au/group/international-students/under-18-supervision-program
6. An administration (U18 placement) fee is payable to QUT for processing the U18 Accommodation application.
QUT will endeavour to meet your U18 Accommodation requirements but this cannot be guaranteed.
7. A cancellation fee will be charged if the student cancels the U18 Accommodation after the confirmation has been sent to the student or their agent, except in the case where the student does not come to QUT to study.
8. The student is required to pay rent to your QUT Approved Under 18 Accommodation provider as stated in your rental agreement with the accommodation provider.
9. The minimum length of stay in a QUT Approved Under 18 Accommodation is stated on your rental agreement with the accommodation provider.
10. The student agrees to abide by the QUT Approved Under 18 Accommodation rules which will be provided in writing to the student when moving in.
11. If the student damages the QUT Approved Under 18 Accommodation property, he/she will be required to pay for any such damage.
12. The student agrees to abide by the homestay family rules which will be provided in writing to the student when moving in.
13. If the student damages the homestay family property, he/she will be required to pay for any such damage.
14. Agents MUST explain the Terms and Conditions of applying for a U18 Accommodation with QUT to their students.